Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

in need of a massage...

yes that's right, my back is killing me and i am contemplating going in for a massage.
now which route should i take? a lmt (licensed massage therapist) or a shady massage with a happy ending?

i know many of you will want me to go for the massage with the happy ending but some part of me feels a bit uncomfortable with going to one of these places.
i wouldn't know what to expect at a place of that sort.

i need to weigh the pros and cons of my options.
going via a licensed massage therapist i believe i can truly have a relaxing time and enjoy myself but whose to say that i wont enjoy myself at a said (asian) massage parlor.
a licensed massage therapist may also be the costliest of the two. i have no idea, guess i need to do some research and get all the facts down before i venture out.

with that said, which should i go for?

1 comment:

  1. Happy ending sounds tempting but play it safe and get relaxed, believe me licensed is also well trained. :)

    ReplyDelete