Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sitting, waiting, wishing...

...to get the hell out of here!

jury duty part deux

another long day at jury duty, my name hasn't been called, but i came equipped with my laptop today. thank goodness for the free wifi.

they say that we might be able to get out early today, i am wishing that is the case.
i want this to be over with already.

anyways, life has been remarkably entertaining lately. while i am keeping myself busy i have had some time to hang out and enjoy myself.

there is a woman sitting next to me in a skin tight top and pencil skirt. from the looks of it she is in her late 20s - early 30s. she is looking quite good and has talked with me from time to time. i sure hope she isn't reading what i am typing right now. it would be quite embarrassing to have her see me as a virgin.
the laptop and the light flirtation has kept me going throughout the day, but all i want to do is go home and get some rest. i am tired.

it's pretty warm today too, what's up with the weather?

1 comment: