Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

lonely

it's been a pretty cold day and all i can think about is sharing some covers with a warm body. i wish i had a female friend i could cuddle/snuggle with in this cool weather. it would be so awesome if i had someone to share my time with.

yeah, i have to admit; i have been a bit down and lonely lately.
sigh, masturbation works to an extent but i bet it is nothing compared to a real woman...which is something i really strive for.

i have great friends and an awesome family, but can they understand the plight of a virgin?

got to get my head out of the gutter and start looking positive!

on another note, did anyone check out the nyc marathon yesterday?
awesome stuff, made me go out for a 6 mile run yesterday...trying to up my miles as the weather gets worse. nothing better than running in the extreme cold.

but yeah, i am lonely...email me and entertain me! =)

-nyc virgin

No comments:

Post a Comment