Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

brand new day

it's brand new day and i will try to keep myself busy enough to forget that i am alone.

while the weather hasn't been nice lately, i have been trying to go out as much as possible to keep myself preoccupied. with the inclusion of the daylight savings time, we got an extra hour for fun, sleep, work, or whatever you need to do...etc.

what can i expect during this month of november?

i will try to go on some dates...i need to be proactive!
who knows what will come of these dates.
i just want to get out there and enjoy life.

i have to get my school work and work schedule in check, so that i don't lose track of what's most important.

i will try to work myself harder and push myself even more than i have in the past.
good things do not come to those who wait, you have to go out there and grab it with your own hands.


i know lately i have been sounding pretty depressed or sad, but i promise that i will try to be as positive as possible because i have so much support from the people around my life. i just want to be happy as anyone can be.

wish me luck on this journey.


but really, i need to get laid!

No comments:

Post a Comment