Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

emails

i have received a few more emails from some fans and just want to say thank you all for writing me, i will respond to each and everyone of you in due time.

with that said, i would like to share an excerpt from an reader who shall remain anonymous:

"Dear NYCVIRGIN,

I have been reading your blogs from day one and I would like to thank you for writing about your life. I can identify with you in many ways and I just want to wish you the best of luck on your quest to losing your virginity...

Signed by,
************"

thank you for your words of support anonymous reader and i will assure all who read my blog that i will have more interesting stories to come. ;]


now what's going on today with my life? not much really, today is an off day so i spent it at home masturbating. being horny is a natural occurrence to me, if i feel horny i masturbate.

can't wait until the day i finally lose my virginity!
until that day comes i shall masturbate away.

1 comment: