Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

good morning nyc

had a good night's rest and ready to start this sunday off with a bang (figuratively of course)

i forgot how good it felt to vent and talk about my problems on this blog. it sure does feel good to be back, and most importantly as a reader thank you for sharing this blog with me.

i believe by the year's end i will have been laid, i will actively seek for someone to help me on my quest to finally losing my virginity.
while i know it may be a hard task, i am totally up to the challenge.

as always i encourage any of my audience/fans to email me at nycvirgin@yahoo.com
i love fan mail =)

i am off to go for a morning run in central park, perhaps i may bump into a lovely young lady. ;p

more to come later guys and gals.
-nycvirgin

No comments:

Post a Comment