Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

daily grind

it's monday and if you know what that means, it's back to the daily grind of my monotonous life.

for once i would love to experience what it's like to just let loose and not have a care in the world.
i guess what i am realizing right now is that i could be a bit uptight about things from time to time. who am i kidding? i am pretty wound up all the time.
is it really that hard to relax?

perhaps i need to surround myself with people who are the total opposite of me, that would definitely make for an interesting take on life.

i am often lonely nowadays, i don't get to go out much and just enjoy my time anymore.
how do i respond to stress? i masturbate!

and i am off to masturbate right now.

i need a girl to save me from this life...

-nycvirgin

No comments:

Post a Comment